Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sharing the Joy of Adoption

Brandy:

So yesterday Jack and I were going to the library like we do every Wednesday morning. But for some reason I was in a rush to get there at 9:30 instead of 10:30 when story-time starts. (I really thought it started at 9:30 grin emoticon ) Since we were a hour early (and got kicked out of the library for being too early! HA) we went to the park. Jack started playing with a little boy so I started talking to his Mom. She was very interested in Jack's adoption story. She had said since she cannot have anymore kids that she felt strongly about adoption but didn't know much about the process. I felt lead to tell her everything about our journey, even some of Jack's medical needs. (which I am pretty picky about discussing) I just wanted her to understand that the fear is nothing to the joy God has for us. At the time I didn't think much about it, I was just doing what felt right. Later I was praying and knew then that God gave me a moment of craziness just so I can meet this sweet lady and give her encouragement. I must say that our God is perfect in EVERYTHING He does! Never lose the chance to share your story about what God has does in your life! I don't know if I ever see this lady again or if she will ever adopt however I will pray for her to take away what I think God meant to do with our little meeting. Everyday God leaves me in awe. We all can be in awe of the perfect God if we are just open to Him goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment