Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mothers Day Splash

Brandy:

T.J and I both have tried to explain Mother's Day to Jack. He was not really interested when T.J talked to him and today he asked 'Mama's birthday??" when I told him about the day. I am trying to put myself in his little shoes to figure out how to talk to him about it, then I got to thinking. Why talk, just DO! Love is an action. We will make sure that Jack sees love and one day he will get it. I know he will. We will show him by loving our Mothers and Fathers the way God intended us to. Do as I do! wink emoticon
On a side note: Jack is still doing wonderful. He has gotten to where he doesn't want to talk about China much and when someone tries to talk in Mandarin he turns away. I was told that this is normal for him and it will pass. He told me today that he loves being silly at his home! grin emoticon I think he is just happy to have his family!
Happy Mothers to you all! And the ones that are still waiting for your child, hang in there! God has plan and it is perfect! Love you all!







So happy today at the splash pad

Posted by Paul Adoption on Saturday, May 9, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment