Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adoption is Hard

Note from Brandy:
June 25
Adoption is just hard! There I said it! When we first started this journey we were told that the Devil will do whatever he can and use whoever he can to take your joy and try to take the focus off the main reason we're on this journey in the first place. And it's not just the paper work either. It's the emotion of it all. The waiting, the not knowing, and the just trying to "prepare" yourself for this HUGE life change. And I will tell you this, the people in your life will either bring you up or bring you down. The key is relying on God! He has truly been by our side this entire time and even the days that I fail, He is still showing His undying faithfulness. Asking for prayers as I go full blow into this battle with Satan, I know it is already won by Christ, however pray for me for strength to react as I should in the Godly manner. Thank you and love you all.
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment