Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Yard Sale/Meeting of Grandmother and Chinese Granddaughter

Sorry that I am late posting this update about the yard sale: Yard sale was a huge success thanks to God, people that donated and people that came out to buy/support us. There is one of many stories I would like to share about the yard sale that was such a blessing to me and I KNOW God was part of because I so needed it. The last couple of weeks I have felt defeated and stressed due to getting the paper work finish and having to redo some of it. A Grandmother came with her 6 year old granddaughter that was adopted from China. I got to talk with them both and listen to their story. The Grandmother gave me words of encouragement and the little girl was so happy! I really feel like God sent them to our yard sale just so He could tell me to calm down (Haha) and everything was going to be fine. Because no matter how long it takes or emotions I feel, the end result will be the same. I one day will be able to hold my baby in my arms in God's time and God's time is always perfect!

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment